Price: RRRW Members - $20; Non-members - $25. Cool!
I'm ready to sign up now!
August 9 through September 6, 2010 Social Networking for Unpublished and Published Authors A Month-long Online Writing Workshop through the Red River Writers RWA Chapter. Cost: RRRW Members - $20; Non-members - $25. Sign up by Aug. 5, 2010.
You may think that social networking as an author is only for published authors. But actually authors at all stages of their career can use the tools of Twitter, Facebook and blogging (and more!)
If you only learn and implement a few important strategies, you will find that social networking can fit into your busy life, and help grow your career.
In this class, learn how to:
- Get clear on the purpose of your online presence
- Set up your user profiles on Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Ning, or Plaxo based on your purpose
- Find where your fans are and meet them on their territory
- Build your base of friends/fans/followers
- Craft useful and effective content aligned with your purpose
- Use your social networking time effectively
- Create a plan for change, as your career changes
You will receive three short lessons a week for three weeks -- short how-to's and action steps you will be able to implement immediately.
This class is great for writers who are now ready to play in the social networking space!
This course is through the Red Rive Romance Writers, a chapter of Romance Writers of America®. This course is run on an email listserve. The workshops are conducted via EMAIL only, no real-time or live chats. Participants will be subscribed to the listserve for the period of the workshop, then unsubscribed when it is over. Workshops are open to everyone with email capability who wish to participate, not just LRWA or RWA members.
To Register pay via PayPal or by check. Price: RRRW Members - $20; Non-members - $25.
All classes are conducted through a Yahoo Group.
To enroll --email@example.com
(1) send payment through
(2) send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email address to be used for the class, PayPal receipt number, and month and name of workshop.
send a check and registration information to:
P. O. Box 4822
Wichita Falls, TX 76308
No admission to the class until fee and information are received.
Have questions or would like more information? Send an email to our workshop coordinator
Deadline for registration is 5th of the month. However, late registrations may be accepted at the discretion of the chairperson.
Let's connect! Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook: Me | Facebook: Products
Get started on your writer's adventure at Writer's Fun Zone blog